Sunday, March 18, 2007

On Mon, met up with Sandra, Tiff, Fuwei and Janet & Bf at 644 because it was Janet's birthday so we had sort of a small celebration. Then sit and chill, chit chat till Reece arrived but by e time he came, e couple went home already. So we carry on talking about Hana Kimi and Shin Hwa, soon we were comparing e boys band around... lolz~ Sat till 2plus before Tiff started to ask us to go home and Fuwei keep on disturbing her by, "You steady lo, like that go back liao..." Then we stayed awhile more before finally letting Tiff dream come true! Home sweet home....

On
Tue, headed down to Zouk for some training.... Oops, forgot to let you peeps know. I'll be working at Zouk from now on, Night Life continues!!! Ppl keep asking me why I would wanna work there cos I go there so often, but I told them I just wanna see e difference between going there to enjoy and work. Back to e training, it looked very professional as they had presentation and stuffs but e air-con was too cold, somemore before e training, it rained so heavily that my jeans and shoes got so wet~

After e training, went back home and met up with Deqing, Fuwei and Tiff at my neighbourhood park... Soon we had our dinners, we started to talk about bikes and slowly to ghost stories that nearly freak Tiff out....

On
Wed, my first day of work at Zouk.... Was really surprised when I was shown around e inner structure, cos it was something that I would never seen if I never worked there. Then slowly, e full timers began to explain to me how e job works, what to look out for and how to work my way around in e club. Thou it sounds pretty strict but they are actually fun ppl to work with.... Soon e night started and as expected, it was very packed. Mambo Jambo~~~~ I did very basic things liked clearing up of stuffs but soon, I began to take orders even though I was not very sure but due to e crowd, I have to.... Ended e night pretty much pleased with my performance but I know I got alot to learn.

On
Thur, rested home all e way... Too tired~

On
Fri, Fuwei rode me to work as he was e one who brought me into e club. At first we thought e club would be very packed as for e night we had a guest DJ playing. But surprisely it wasn't that packed but there were still orders around. E DJ kept on spinning until it was 5am (fyi, Zouk closed at 4am) so we were bit tired by then, and for today some of my friends saw me at work and was super surprised when they noticed me in e working attire. Haha!! We had to set up stage for e event on e next day before we could go. After work, Fuwei and I hit 644 for breakfest, 2 half-boiled eggs and ice Milo but I had noodles. Yummy...

On
Sat, same routine again... Reached Zouk and we expected to have a heavy crowd as there was an event going on that night. However it was quite empty again, but there were still ppl around dancing away. Saw Lokman with some pretty girls in e club and some other Phuture friends.... As usual e DJ spinned until 5plus and due to e crowd's request, e DJ played 1 last song even though e lights was on already. OMG~ But it was fun to see e crowd enjoying themselves. Back to 644 after work, this time it is 2 half-boiled eggs and ice Milo~ Yeah!!!