Thursday, May 31, 2007

End of Month Reviews Part 2

Event - Mr SmartyBen & Andrew's Birthday
Venue - Zouk @ Jiak Kim Street
Guestlists - Hougang United
Date - 12 May
Time - 10pm


FUP was at Hougang coffeeshop, then e whole lot headed down to Zouk to get our early stamps. Once objective was met, we headed across e street to e coffeeshop we always go. To warm-up our stomachs, 10 bottles of Heineken for 8 person. By 11plus, we finished everything and decided to move into Zouk to invade e midnight madness b4 it strikes 0000hrs....


Heineken Lovers.. Waiting for e time to strike 0000hrs!!!

Attack! Cheers!!!!

What u can't see from e front view.... 12 buckets, 2 Chivas!

House rules... Once we cheers, at least half a bottle of Heineken or e whole glass of Chivas with min. green tea. Seriously speaking, I wasn't feeling very well that night due to e late dinners I had, so was trying very hard to finish e drinks too. After toasting e Birthday Brothers, we headed down to get our B-Cake for them before returning to e area to carry on with e killing....

I'm not very sure whether e time freezed or what, but e drinks just keep coming.... Madness I could say, with 12 buckets of Heineken, 4 bottles of Chivas and some other loose drinks. And this is what you get from it....

"Total Shaggness"

Don't tell me what time we left or stop drinking because I can't remember a thing after this... But what I know is, I got to know even more friends that night!